Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"You have a little TWANG to your voice"

Blog timeeeeeeee :)

First things first, i'm finally happy! And i'm totally okay now :) i don't handle liars who can't distinguish between a lie and a truth, which is obviously what this certain person can't do. I honestly think it's humorous that this person can't even remember what they say! HA. you're MENTAL :) Enough about this, waste of my life.

SECONDLY, THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW! :) :) :) :) :)
-i'm soooo thankful for my parents, mostly. they are there for me ANY time i need them! honestly, i'd be lost without them. they are my pride and joy, my rescuers, and anything else that needs to be said about them!
-i'm also verrrry thankful for my sister. i don't care what i say about her, she's an awesome person. i promise you, that girl will be there and have my back in anything. she's the best sister there is to have & i wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!
-i'm also thankful for my WONDERFUL friends! i don't know who i'd be without them. I may not have the most friends, but the few i do have, there the best. there's not really any to name but three: Jada Fox, Katie Brown, Mat Case. -- You three have been there through EVERY rough patch lately. You all have heard/seen me cry, helped me through my problems, sat in bathroom stalls with me while i sob my eyes out, go on late night IHOP trips, and support me through anything. I trust you 3 with my life, and oh so many more. So thank you, you guys really are the best.
-finally, i'm thankful for softball. without softball, i wouldn't be who i am. i'm me because of this sport, and it will NEVER change. It has kept me out of trouble for 7 years now, and it'll soon be 11 years :) i can't wait for MTSU :)

Third, i love my life! i'm sooooo happy that i'm done and have made my decision to be done forever. to move on and be the Bethany everyone knew a long time ago :)

Merry Thanksgiving :)

Love & Rockets,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment