Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm just gonna say that I hate the fact that I still care about this person. I utterly hate it.
Like i'm to the point where i honestly believe that i don't have feelings for him anymore. but this stupid caring thing gets in my way. It's stupid!
It makes me so mad, i can't believe i still care! I wish it would stop. I guess i'm just a good person, ya know ;)

Oh, i'm never having children. i babysit 3 boys, 3 months, 3 and 4.
they're little terrrors, but i lovee them :) but i smell like baby puke :(
grosssssssss.

I dread school tomorrow. I hate school. This is in like every blog i do, but it's the truth. I HATE IT. Butttt, i have softball tmorrow :) YAYAYAYAYAYYa.

Oh, btw, i have this friend & he's pretty great. & He gives awesome hugs :)
So squishy :)

Love & Rockets,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment