Saturday, December 11, 2010

drama, please.

This is SO going against EVERYTHING i said I wouldn't do.
It's a secret, though, so I'm not really allowed to talk about it :)
I'm just going to say, i had forgotten everything beautiful, cute, romantic, cuddly, comfy, and amazing.
I had forgotten, as bad as that may sound, it's quite true. 
All in All, I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT LAST NIGHT :)

On another note, i am SO tired of the drama at school.
it's like it NEVER stops! granted, the last month has been quite dramatic, to say the least.
& YES, you're wondering if I am the culprit, I AM. 
i'll admit to it, everything i said was a lie and yes, i talked about quite a few people to make myself feel better.
that obviously didn't work because i feel terrible for it. APOLOGIES.
but, setting my friends up? that's cold.
i really don't care if you're talking about me, but when you add one of my GOOD friends into it, then yeah, i'm gonna get a little upset about it.
talk about me all you want, i'm not gonna be in the drama anymore.
i have an amazing future, and an amazing life right now :)
my new motto: talk about me all you want, i do not care. i'm out of the drama. forever.

yayayayayaya, tonight is WINTER FORMAL <33333
:) though this is my first one, i think with the circumstances as they are, it'll be quite fun :) 
another girl has the same dress as me, though SAD FACE :(
but, it'll be alright :) 
i just can't wait, i can't wait for the after either :)

LOVE ON LIFE :)

Love & Rockets,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment